Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spotlight: Chica

Hi there! I am Chica, the first feline member and the only tabby in the family! I first found dad when he was totally clueless about cats but knew he wanted one. While he was going about petting one cat to another in the shelter, I spotted him and surprised him with one of my special head-butts.  This was in the summer of 2010 and the memory of how he found me or rather how I found him still turns him into a marshmallow in less than 5 seconds.


After much deliberations with mom, he named me Chicamala......well, what can I say except that my reputation often precedes me! But I have been at my best behavior for the most part and they have since been calling me Chica, though sometimes in a sudden rush of love they resort to unexplainable human gobble-speak and call me by chicoo, putu, mochoo, gutuputu and so on!!!! Very annoying but since they don't mean any harm, I am okay with it! And hey, mom often refers to me as her "alpha-queen"......I have no inkling what that means but it does sound kinda cool, don't you think!


Anyway, so welcome to our world......hope you will enjoy your time with us here!

No comments: